Feb 3, 2014

Second Take


Blayre and I finally got around to finishing our top floor! We splurged on a custom king sized bed, and let me tell you- we ain't eva going back to a queen!! It is so comfy, we can all snuggle comfortably now- no one (namely me) is hanging off the bed in the middle of the night. Needless to say, I can now get a goodnight sleep!!! If you have room in your space for a king- DO IT!

We also added reading lamps, I love them, they are adjustable, and perfect for a little reading before bed. I love how the bedside tables are cleared of the lamps that used to take up a lot of room, and we can use them now to stack all of our books!! So easy to install- and Ikea purchases to boot.





Bruce says "It's about time!"

Always Stay Graceful,

L.

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful!! We made the move to a king bed when we bought our house and it is the best!! If we ever move, the ability to have a king bed will be a deal breaker for me!! Love how cozy and serene your room looks (without being too fancy pants).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the headboard and the lamps! It looks gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh, I'd LOVE to have a King.. maybe soon. Yours looks great, just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! I am thinking of switching to wall lamps in the bedroom, too. These ones look great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous! I'd love a king, but Jeff seems to have a principle against them... thinks I'd be too far away. I guess it's a compliment, but I'd love the extra space. (Bruce! So sweet)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Always love your photos! Your room has the right balance of fancy / comfy. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this! Did my last comment work ?!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the touches of gold and leapord! I'm a glam girl myself so thumbs up on all of the glamorous touches!! Love those Ikea sconces!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely - this room came together beautifully!
    (all in good time Bruce...)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for all of the lovely comments!
Always Stay Graceful,
L. xoxo